GIORDIS Handmade Pasta Tools
Updated: Oct 30, 2021
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
GIORDIS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GIORDIS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
GIORDIS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When GIORDIS processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
GIORDIS securely stores your data through our host Namecheap. Credit card information is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
GIORDIS will keep your purchase transaction data stored only as long as necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
We have also partnered with Stripe to make it easier for our clients to check out their cart. Please see their detailed private policy for more information https://stripe.com/privacy
GIORDIS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop GIORDIS from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the GIORDIS Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at info(at)giordis.com
What are your data protection rights?
GIORDIS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request GIORDIS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that GIORDIS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GIORDIS to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that GIORDIS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that GIORDIS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to GIORDIS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that GIORDIS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: info(at)giordis.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aIIaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Make product recommendations
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — GIORDIS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — GIORDIS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. GIORDIS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: info(at)giordis.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that GIORDIS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Privacy Compliance Officer